On episode 55 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig talk about news, news, and more news, including whether or not Revel will be sold.
- Four bids were submitted for the Bader Field land.
- Revel owner Glenn Straub is apparently under criminal investigation (not related to Revel).
- Hard Rock Cafe will close Sept. 30th, then re-open in bigger location at Hard Rock casino.
- Dusk nightclub at Caesars has closed.
- Steel Pier observation wheel now slated for Oct. 5th opening.
- The Taj Mahal liquidation sale is over.
- Revel/TEN: still closed.
Episode info: [ 0:55:44 | 26.8 MB | download here ]