On episode 56 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss their status for the April 2018 Connecticut casino meetup (spoiler: not looking too good for us), then they get into the latest news:
- The private investment firm trying to buy Revel upped their offer by a whole $5 million.
- The City Council totally wouldn’t stand in the way of a hypothetical, unlikely, high-speed rail connection from NYC to AC.
- Gilchrist is opening a second AC location in The Chelsea (now part of Tropicana).
- A country music/food truck festival we didn’t know about was canceled, but there was a big Showboat-related surprise in the organizer’s statement.
- Tropicana is offering a new Three Card Poker variant.
- Revel/TEN: still closed.
Episode info: [ 0:41:40 | 20.0 MB | download here ]