On episode 54 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig attempt to remember their Atlantic City trip from more than 10 days ago, including what they ate and where they gambled. Then, some news:
- Atlantic City casino revenue dropped 2.7% in July.
- But gross profits are up 20% so far this year!
- Tropicana got air rights to build a skybridge connecting The Chelsea to Trop.
- Providence nightclub will close and be replaced by another nightclub.
- Borgata’s resort fee went up $2.36 per night.
- Revel/TEN: still closed.
Episode info: [ 1:10:40 | 33.9 MB | download here ]