[ 1:06:58 | 30.7 MB | download here ]
In episode 9 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss:
- Our new Facebook group!
- The comp offers are flowing in after our last trip;
- Resorts Photoshops signage on their tower — check out their version vs. reality;
- Casino hosts probably shouldn’t belittle your level of play;
- A multi-platinum band is playing a free show Tuesday, March 15th, at Margaritaville;
- The takeover bill progresses further…
- WAV Nightclub opening April 1st at The Playground, Skrillex will be there April 2nd;
- Premier Nightclub at Borgata also opening in April (check out that Twitter header);
- Glenn Straub plans to open something at Revel by June 15th;
- And he’s finally applied for a casino license!
- Potential for North Jersey casinos is keeping Carl Icahn from investing $100M into Trump Taj Mahal upgrades;
- Listener emails!
- Is Playground and Showboat owner Bart Blatstein overextended?
- Waived fees at Caesars/Harrah’s/Bally’s for Diamond members.
In the news:
- Revel and Showboat: still closed.