In episode 3 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss:
- New Jersey moving to lift the deed restriction on Showboat;
- Are North Jersey casinos going to kill Atlantic City?
- Caesars lobbies to get beneficial bankruptcy language into unrelated government spending bill;
- Bally’s renovates rooms, names them after Vegas show that is about to close;
- Borgata gets a new celebrity chef restaurant;
- The issues with the Total Rewards website;
- Revel and Showboat: still closed.
In the news:
- Competing plans for a statewide referendum on North Jersey casinos;
- But 56 percent of NJ residents oppose it.
Like the podcast? Hate it? Think there’s some way we can make it better or something we should discuss? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter.