In episode 2 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss:
- The latest in the epic Glenn Straub/Revel saga
- AC casino profits up 61% in the third quarter!!!
- Bally’s and Caesars get dinged for parking rate violations
- Wynn wants millennials at Encore (Las Vegas)
- AC gears up for the holidays
- The Playground has big New Year’s Eve plans
- Revel and Showboat: still closed
In the news:
- Straub buying energy company for $30 million.
- City Council names redevelopers for South Inlet (including Revel land).
Like the podcast? Hate it? Think there’s some way we can make it better or something we should discuss? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter.