In episode 4 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss:
- Atlantic City owes Borgata all the money, could go bankrupt;
- Steel Pier owes its creditors money, could lose half its rides;
- North Jersey casinos might be on the ballot, could cost AC more casinos;
- The Playground breaks a Guinness World Record, no one talks about it;
- But hey, Borgata is getting a new club!
- And the CRDA has approved plans for the “Polercoaster”!
- Revel and Showboat: still closed.
In the news:
- A bit about the North Jersey casino referendum proposals;
- But it might not be on the ballot after all;
- State Assembly’s proposal will have public hearing on Jan. 7th.
Like the podcast? Hate it? Think there’s something we should discuss? Let us know in the comments, reach out to us on Twitter, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.