On episode 91 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig talk about some Atlantic City news, then turn the focus toward Hong Kong and Macau! Kyle is heading out for three nights in each city next week, so we talk about his plans.
- Luxor Capital Group is taking over Ocean ownership from Bruce Deifik.
- NJ Transit rail service to Atlantic City may not resume until April or later.
- Sports betting is live at Hard Rock.
- Vans Warped Tour is going to hold a two-day festival on the beach in June.
- Craig still owes Kyle a meal at Hard Rock.
Also, be sure to check out Craig’s appearance on Morano in the Morning from Sunday, January 27th.
Episode info: [ 0:43:41 | 21.0 MB | download here ]