In episode 11 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss:
- The continuing state takeover saga…
- Good news! Every AC casino turned a profit in 2015;
- Borgata’s patrons aren’t sure if they’re in AC or not;
- Tropicana gets mechanical horse racing;
- Atlantic City Boardwalk Con and the National Sports Collectors Convention are coming;
- New retail development on the Boardwalk is built but empty;
- How would you measure success for Atlantic City?
In the news:
- Revel and Showboat: still closed.
Episode info: [ 0:57:57 | 27.8 MB | download here ]