In the epic milestone 10th episode of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss:
- Our blog post about Atlantic City resort fees and taxes;
- More comp offers from our last trip;
- Atlantic City’s government will shut down for three weeks starting April 8th, meanwhile…
- Live Nation will have a bigger hand in bringing events to beach and Boardwalk Hall;
- Premier Nightclub at Borgata now opening April 8th;
- Tickets still available for Atlantic City Beer and Music Festival, April 8th-9th;
- Cafe 2825 wins NJ.com’s award for best Italian restaurant in New Jersey;
- Listener emails:
- Should the state allow for boutique casinos on the Boardwalk?
- Is it worth going to AC if you’re a Las Vegas fan but not a big gambler?
- Facebook group post: suggest a name for Revel!
In the news:
- Revel and Showboat: still closed.
Episode info: [ 1:06:22 | 30.4 MB | download here ]