In our first ever podcast, we discuss:
- Trump Taj finishes with Atlantic City’s lowest gaming revenue for first time ever.
- Borg makes lots of money
- Our latest trip report!
- Changes (not for the better) at Wild Wild West
- Harrah’s showers don’t drain
- We checked out Golden Nugget for the first time … and played “Slot Golf”
- The Playground draws about as much foot traffic as the Pier Shops
- Revel and Showboat: still closed
In the news:
Like the podcast? Hate it? Think there’s some way we can make it better or something we should discuss? Let us know in the comments.