On episode 63 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle’s back but that doesn’t make Craig talk any less. Craig starts by going over his trip plans for next weekend, then there’s a ton of news to get through.
- The Steel Pier observation wheel opened the day after Christmas (and hasn’t been able to open since because of the cold).
- Is a sale really in place for Revel? And is it really opening in May?
- Hard Rock wants to open a gas station, car wash, and convenience store.
- Atlantic City is getting a National Premier Soccer League team, starting play in 2018.
- Resorts has renovated many of the rooms in the Ocean Tower.
- Four stores set to close at The Playground.
- Local politicians are calling on the CRDA to terminate their contract with Miss America one year early after the Huffington Post published offensive emails from the pageant’s CEO.
- Caesars has made some major changes to the upper levels of Total Rewards. (See breakdowns from Eric Rosenthal at TravelZork and Darryl McEwen’s Seven Stars Insider.)
And thanks to everyone who voted in our Best of 2017 Listeners Poll! We’ll announce the results soon.
Episode info: [ 0:58:56 | 28.3 MB | download here ]