On episode 46 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig plow through a ton of news topics. Remember, our “Lucky Sunday” meetup is Sunday, June 11th at Golden Nugget!
- Borgata officially transitions to M life Rewards on June 7th.
- Bungalow Biergarten gets CRDA approval, hopes to open around July 4th.
- AC Fan Xpo launches, builds out schedule.
- AC casinos had a good first quarter, but April gambling revenue was down slightly.
- GameCo skill-based slots were money losers for Caesars.
- The Chelsea closed back in December and we didn’t even notice…
- Revel: still closed. Now with less ropes course.
- Hard Rock’s pumping half a billion dollars into the ol’ Taj.
- Surprise! Chris Christie announces MGM/Caesars joint property development.
Episode info: [ 0:59:14 | 28.4 MB | download here ]