On episode 33 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss the Phil Ivey/Borgata ruling in much more depth than last episode, then cover a bunch of other news ranging from disappointing to infuriating:
- Route 40 offers a rare glimpse of the CRDA’s strange decision-making process.
- Stuff is closing (some with plans to reopen):
- Starbucks in The Playground is gone,
- Sammy D’s at Harrah’s is closing for two weeks, will reopen with new name,
- The Pool at Harrah’s is closing for two months for major renovation.
- Trump Taj Mahal has an eventful few days:
- Oh, hi MGM. Borgata changes craps odds from 5x to 3-4-5x.
Episode info: [ 1:12:03 | 34.6 MB | download here ]