On episode 119 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig go alllll the way back to the year 2019 and talk about the many major events that will surely shape Atlantic City, and perhaps the universe, for decades to come. Then we briefly mention the fact that Prohibition started 100 years prior, update everyone on our trip plans, and get into some news:
- The Caesars-to-Wyndham-and-back-to-Caesars perpetual tier match carousel might have stopped. Apologies for failing to actually say what it is we’re even talking about during this segment.
- Council Oak Fish at Hard Rock is now Council Oak Steaks & Seafood.
- Hard Rock has announced plans for live online slots, similar to live dealer blackjack … but slots.
- MGM CEO (and champion of all things both nickel and dime) Jim Murren is stepping down.
- The January revenue was pretty good for everyone but Bally’s.
Episode info: [ 0:34:51 | 16.7 MB | download here ]