On episode 108 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig look back at the major casino hotel expansions of 2008 and the early stages of Nucky Johnson’s political influence in 1908, then discuss a potential Horseshoe Baltimore trip on Saturday night, a potential Atlantic City trip that will never come to fruition, and then the news:
- Army of the Dead adds Showboat to Atlantic City filming locations.
- Sandy’s Shoes has already been renamed; now The Beach House Bar & Kitchen.
- Ocean is teasing a new rewards program in the midst of annoyance over their current one.
- The August gambling revenue data is out.
- Golden Nugget owner Tilman Fertitta says AC is “not a nine-casino market, and I don’t understand why nobody realizes that.”
Episode info: [ 0:33:47 | 16.2 MB | download here ]