On episode 99 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss a potential upcoming AC trip, read from this amazing 1899 newspaper coverage of the city’s happenings, then get into the news:
- Cereal Town at Ocean has closed and Craig is sad.
- Crafty Crab at Bally’s closed at some point and no one seemed to notice.
- The Boardwalk-adjacent expansion of the Landshark Bar at Resorts opened.
- Ocean is getting a wine and liquor store. (Everything AC Casinos Facebook group link.)
- The Atlantic City Air Show is getting an extra $100K from the CRDA; adding an opening night.
- Showboat and Playground owner Bart Blatstein went on Morano in the Morning on New York’s AM 970 and provided a timetable for opening a casino at Showboat. (Audio link.)
- MGM Resorts and Boraie Development announced plans for a 200-unit luxury condo development next to Golden Nugget.
- The April gambling revenue data is out.
Episode info: [ 0:41:47 | 20.1 MB | download here ]