With ZorkFest just a couple days away and many people coming to Atlantic City for the first time (or first time in a long time), we wanted to help with your trip preparation while also doing some shameless self- and cross-promotion.
First, here’s a quick reading list if you find yourself cramming at the last minute and want to know what to expect:
- The ZorkFest schedule. Know where to go and when to be there.
- Our Best of 2016, which includes a rundown of our favorite places in AC. If you’re looking for recommendations about gambling, drinks, restuarants, etc., this is a good place to start.
- “Why I Love Winter in Atlantic City,” my blog post that will give you a brief overview of what to expect from our favorite shore town in December.
- A brief history of Bally’s on TravelZork, if you’re interested in the history of the hotel hosting ZorkFest.
And if you have a long drive/flight/bus ride to AC, here’s a nearly 7-hour playlist of episodes relating to ZorkFest. I highly recommend the ones where I appear as a guest. Enjoy!
- ZorkCast Episode 32: Developing Your Travel Loyalty Social Network — 10/29/17, 0:09:44
- Cousin Vito’s Casino Episode 59: Big Rewards, Big Baccarat, and Big Saving with Michael from TravelZork — 10/19/17, 1:33:22
- Cousin Vito’s Casino Episode 62: Craps, Callers, and Craig from Due For a Win — 11/10/17, 1:14:59
- Cousin Vito’s Casino Episode 63: Total Rewards Tips, Pigskin Picks, and a Little Mystery (featuring ZorkFest speaker Eric Rosenthal) — 11/16/17, 0:54:54
- Cousin Vito’s Casino Episode 64: From Las Vegas to Atlantic City with Marc Meltzer — 11/24/17, 1:04:19
- Vegas Confessions ZorkFest Special Part 1 (featuring Eric Rosenthal) — 11/26/17, 0:46:56
- Vegas Confessions ZorkFest Special Part 2 (featuring Cousin Vito and me) — 11/29/17, 0:58:04
And if you still need more AC info and somehow have another 90 minutes to kill, here’s our Atlantic City Primer from October 12, 2017.
So that’s about enough stuff to fill every waking minute between this post going up and Friday’s welcome reception. See you in Atlantic City!