On episode 60 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle’s back and there’s a ton of news to talk about! But first, are we making trip plans? Craig’s definitely going December 1st-2nd for TravelZork’s ZorkFest and Kyle’s hoping to fit in a day trip on the 1st. Then, so much news:
- Atlantic City elected a new mayor.
- Revel/Ten: still closed, but there’s another filing indicating a sale is close.
- Atlantic Club owners said a sale is in the works but we haven’t heard anything for six weeks.
- Outgoing Mayor Don Guardian said Trump Plaza will be demolished in spring 2018.
- MGM is ready to build a $7 million sportsbook at Borgata.
- Steel Pier observation wheel is not quite ready yet.
- Bill’s Bar & Burger is coming to Golden Nugget.
- Bally’s is offering $5 per night if you forgo housekeeping during your stay.
- Wild Wild West has a new table game called Football Kings. One of us is really excited about it.
Episode info: [ 0:53:38 | 25.8 MB | download here ]