For our 59th episode, we respond to listener questions a month or two after getting them! Hopefully they’re still relevant to the people who asked the questions. Topics include:
- Issues with online hotel booking, especially comped or discounted rooms.
- Property-specific comps within Total Rewards.
- Definitions of high, mid, and low rollers, and where we fit.
- Best “bang for the buck” for low rollers.
- Kyle’s “Diamond in a day” story.
- Updates on Revel/TEN (still closed), Atlantic Club (still closed) and Trump Plaza (still closed).
- What we’d like to see improved, and what we’d do if we had Straubian amounts of money to invest in AC.
Note: Craig mistakenly claimed that Caesars placed a deed restriction on The Atlantic Club property but that’s not true. They put a restriction on Showboat.Just kidding! Atlantic Club does have a deed restriction on it. Thanks to David W. in the Facebook group for clarifying.
Episode info: [ 1:14:21 | 35.7 MB | download here ]