In this very special episode of Due For A Win, we attempt to provide a primer of sorts for people who haven’t ever been to Atlantic City or haven’t been in a while. We start by saying we don’t like to compare AC to Las Vegas, then proceed to compare AC to Vegas for the next hour and a half. Included in this timeless gem:
- A highly abridged and somewhat accurate history of Atlantic City.
- The most comparable Vegas casino for each AC casino, which you’ll strongly disagree with.
- A rundown of all the hotel towers so that you know what the heck you’re booking.
- What you must do if you have one day in AC.
- Some restaurant and bar recommendations.
- Our new slogan for Atlantic City tourism…
If you’re thinking about checking out Atlantic City, this is a good episode to start with. If you go to AC often, you might have strong reactions. Either way, reach out on Twitter, post in our Facebook group, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Episode info: [ 1:30:10 | 43.3 MB | download here ]