On episode 57 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig talk about their trip to Live! Casino Hotel in Hanover, Md., which included Interblock’s stadium craps/blackjack/baccarat/roulette terminals and having to pay for drinks. Then, some news.
- Boneyard Bar & Grill is closing October 1st, then hosting a farewell weekend October 6th-7th, then closing again for good.
- Non-casino tourism data for the first half of 2017 looks good.
- Hard Rock updates:
- The fountain at the valet entrance has been demolished.
- The first Hard Rock signage is up! (For an employee entrance on the side of the building.) See photos in our Facebook group.
- Scores strip club says its lease should be honored once Hard Rock opens, so Hard Rock is suing.
- Revel/Ten: still closed.
Episode info: [ 0:48:15 | 23.2 MB | download here ]