On episode 53 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss their August 10th-11th trip plans and then get into the news, including the rumor that Glenn Straub has sold (or is in the process of selling) the former Revel property. Also:
- PierAC had its grand opening.
- Showboat is getting a comic con in April that is unrelated to AC Fan Xpo.
- National Sports Collectors Convention will return to AC in 2020.
- You’ll be able to watch the Mayweather/McGregor fight at Resorts for $49.
- The Boardwalk is longer now.
- The state has settled all casino tax appeals.
- Revel/TEN: still closed.
Episode info: [ 0:56:31 | 27.1 MB | download here ]