On episode 52 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss booking their August 10th-12th AC trip before getting into the news:
- Work has started on the exterior of the former Taj Mahal/future Hard Rock.
- PierAC has apparently opened and started hosting events.
- Brigantine’s Scott Blumstein won the WSOP Main Event and that’s cool.
- Everyone else is renovating, why not Caesars and Bally’s?
- CRDA spending $7 million to bring “destination events” to Boardwalk Hall and the Convention Center.
- Revel/TEN: still closed.
Episode info: [ 0:44:33 | 21.4 MB | download here ]