On episode 51 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss the $220 million offer for Revel that almost certainly won’t be accepted, and who we’d love to see buy the property if Glenn Straub actually sells it. Also, a bunch of other news:
- The latest on AC Fan Xpo’s lawsuit against Showboat.
- Pink drew a big mid-week crowd; Brantley Gilbert also had a show.
- Beach concert on August 3rd will feature DMX, Ja Rule, Ashanti, Fat Joe, and more.
- Casino revenue was stagnant in June.
- The Chelsea will re-open as another hotel tower at Tropicana.
- Resorts has launched a new daily fantasy sports site, but it’s not like FanDuel.
- The U.S. Supreme Court will hear New Jersey’s case for sports gambling.
- Borgata is getting skill-based slots, including Danger Arena!
- Revel/TEN: still closed.
And if you haven’t listened yet, Cousin Vito’s Casino had The Press of Atlantic City’s Nicholas Huba on as a guest to talk about the Taj Mahal liquidation sale, Hard Rock’s potential impact on the city, and more.
Episode info: [ 1:14:27 | 35.7 MB | download here ]