On episode 50 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig take a trip down memory lane, from the show’s humble beginnings in November 2015 to now, when they can’t believe they haven’t won any major awards or been asked to serve as industry consultants for Caesars or MGM. After a not-so-brief retrospective, the news:
- The scoop on AC Fan Xpo’s operators suing Showboat (Starts at 55:40.)
- Bart Blatstein’s PierAC slated to open July 12th on the former Garden Pier. (See Route 40’s article.)
- Harrah’s new celebrity restaurant isn’t going to be a Guy joint? (See page 6 of June’s Seven Stars Insider newsletter.)
- Tropicana raised their resort fee without technically raising their resort fee. (See our full list of resort fees at each casino.)
- Taj Mahal has started a 60-day liquidation sale. (See the Press of Atlantic City’s article.)
- Revel/TEN: still closed.
Episode info: [ 1:08:26 | 32.9 MB | download here ]