On episode 40 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss all the news topics they skipped last episode, including:
- Caesars’ new soap.
- Little Water Distillery’s grand opening on March 25th.
- AC Beer and Music Festival, March 31st and April 1st.
- Updates on Hard Rock buying Trump Taj Mahal…
- Steel Pier starting prep for a 225-foot observation wheel (interview on AC Primetime).
- Developers agree to buy Atlantic Club with plans to build an indoor waterpark…
- Michael Symon’s Angeline opening May 6th at Borgata.
- Revel/TEN: still closed.
Episode info: [ 1:08:26 | 32.9 MB | download here ]