On episode 38 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss the news, including the big announcement that Hard Rock International is buying the Trump Taj Mahal, and then talk a bit about their upcoming trip to Atlantic City. On the agenda:
- Pharaoh’s Secret Temple is at Harrah’s, not just Tropicana and Bally’s.
- Revel/TEN: still closed and having more drama…
- Hard Rock International is buying Trump Taj Mahal!!!
- It’s a $300 million “purchase and renovation” deal,
- Mayor Don Guardian mentioned a Summer 2018 opening.
- Carl Icahn looking into demolishing Trump Plaza, but it might be difficult.
- We’ll be in AC March 9th-11th!
Episode info: [ 1:11:08 | 34.1 MB | download here ]