On episode 37 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig have a heart-to-heart about what got them into casinos and gambling, then they discuss the news:
- Harrah’s continues going generic; Dos Caminos is now Veracruz.
- State Senate fails to override Governor Christie’s veto of the Taj Killer bill.
- State overseers reach a surprising deal with Borgata on owed tax refunds.
- Showboat/Playground owner Bart Blatstein buys up more land.
- The makers of Danger Arena have a new skill-based slot machine at Caesars and Trop.
- Caesars is hosting an eSports tournament.
- AC Restaurant Week is March 5-10 and tons of restaurants are participating.
- Tennessee Avenue might get some much-needed development.
- Revel/TEN: still closed.
Episode info: [ 1:17:37 | 37.3 MB | download here ]