On episode 35 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig follow up on their promos and hosts discussion from episode 34, including whether it’s worth chasing Total Rewards Diamond status and if Caesars should be offering elite status through FoundersCard. Then, the news:
- State Assembly Speaker proposes $2 per night occupancy fee in AC.
- Huge inflatable water slide coming to beach in front of Tropicana this summer.
- Comic con looking for a new date.
- New Jose Garces restaurants coming to Tropicana.
- Glenn Straub plans to open TEN on February 20th with or without a casino.
- AC gaming revenue was up in 2016; first increase in 10 years…
- Will MGM National Harbor take a chunk of that revenue in 2017?
Episode info: [ 1:06:50 | 32.1 MB | download here ]