On episode 31 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss a few quick news topics, then Craig reviews a bunch of stuff from his recent AC trip.
- New Jersey defunds the CRDA, will use money to pay city debt.
- State-appointed city overseer to make $400 per hour.
- Fornelletto at Borgata is rumored to be closing April 1st.
- Bally’s Jubilee Room.
- Wingcraft Kitchen & Beer Bar.
- Izakaya at Borgata.
- Casa Taco & Tequila (breakfast) at Tropicana.
- Human Nature’s Jukebox with a holiday “twist.”
Episode info: [ 0:54:35 | 26.2 MB | download here ]