On episode 29 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss a grab bag of topics before Craig admits that he doesn’t actually know how to play craps:
- The state names Jeff Chiesa Atlantic City overseer;
- The Claridge is now “The Claridge – A Radisson Hotel”;
- New skill-based slot, Frogger: Get Hoppin’
, is coming to Tropicana and Golden Nugget!
- Borgata’s resort fee has gone up to $15 + $5 state occupancy fee (see updated list);
- Two top execs are leaving Borgata for Hard Rock International…
- Could they end up at TEN?
- TEN gets a permit allowing it to accept guests;
- Finally, craps talk.
Episode info: [ 1:00:36 | 29.1 MB | download here ]