On episode 28 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss some news and then dive into a big trip report! We talk about:
- Renovated Ocean Tower rooms at Resorts;
- Full-pay video poker at B Bar at Borgata;
- Gilchrist Restaurant at Gardner’s Basin;
- Souzai Sushi & Sake at The Playground;
- Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill at Caesars;
- Chickie’s & Pete’s at Tropicana;
- Borgata’s bouncy craps tables;
- Our opinions on the casinos at Resorts and Tropicana;
- The second ever Due For A Win meetup (a.k.a. Atlantic City Meet Up a.k.a. ACMU).
We also discuss our experience with Danger Arena, AC’s first ever skill-based gaming machine, which is now available at Bally’s, Caesars, and Harrah’s. Craig also reviews Shaq Jack live dealer video blackjack at Tropicana, and of course talks more about Royal Derby, which is available at Tropicana and Resorts.
In the news:
Episode info: [ 1:24:38 | 40.6 MB | download here ]