On episode 27 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig breeze through the city/state news so that we can talk about our upcoming trip!
- The city has approved a five-year fiscal recovery plan and presented it to the state;
- State senate passes bill to keep Carl Icahn from union busting at Trump Taj Mahal, but Chris Christie will probably veto it;
- Correction: You do not compete with other players in Danger Arena, AC’s first skill-based “slot” machine…
- One week from AC! We discuss things we’d like to do but probably won’t;
- We steal Vegas Fanboy’s topic about bankroll management and add nothing to the conversation, but still manage to talk about it for 20 minutes.
Don’t forget: we are doing a meetup on Friday, November 4th, 7:30 pm, at the Mountain Bar at Wild Wild West!
Episode info: [ 1:12:22 | 34.7 MB | download here ]