On episode 24 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast:
- The next Due For A Win meetup will be Friday, November 4th, 7:30 pm, at the Mountain Bar at Wild Wild West!
- Atlantic City has already violated the terms of their loan from the state,
- Polo North presented its Revel site plan to the CRDA,
- Bart Blatstein in talks with Carl Icahn to buy Trump Plaza?
- Trump Taj Mahal has filed paperwork to close October 10th;
- Weather forecasts likely hurt AC’s Labor Day business;
- Millennials prefer drinking to gambling;
- Vegas sports books are charging people to watch NFL games — could AC do that?
In the news:
- Is red tape holding up A.C.’s future? (Nicholas Huba, Press of Atlantic City).
Episode info: [ 1:02:41 | 30.1 MB | download here ]