On episode 21 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss:
- The latest in the city’s financial crisis…
- MGM provides some more info on the My Borgata-to-M life Rewards transition;
- Trump Taj Mahal announces plans to close after Labor Day…
- The benefits of the “Group Gamble”;
- Jimmy Buffett will be performing on the beach this weekend;
- Revel: still closed, will probably have more company soon.
In the news:
- Taj closure’s impact on local businesses (Nicholas Huba, Press of Atlantic City);
- Analysts react to the decision (Martin DeAngelis, Press of Atlantic City);
- Once-promising South Inlet will have one more closed property (Huba again).
Episode info: [ 1:05:46 | 31.6 MB | download here ]