On episode 20 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, which Kyle and Craig recorded the night before Trump Taj Mahal’s management announced plans to close:
- Revel probably can’t open until late September;
- An already out-of-date update about the Taj Mahal strike;
- MGM Resorts officially owns Borgata, and M life Rewards are coming;
- Craig’s trip report!
- Tropicana’s check-in process is weird;
- Magique: Remixed with Kevin & Caruso is entertaining;
- Dinner at The Continental, breakfast at Teplitzky’s;
- Long overdue: listener Paul’s trip report!
- Borgata is great;
- Some reasons AC is preferable to Vegas;
- We may have steered you wrong with comp advice in Episode 19 (Facebook discussion)
- Revel: still closed, and we don’t want to add another casino name here.
In the news:
Episode info: [ 1:03:59 | 30.7 MB | download here ]