On episode 17 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss:
- Casino workers union threatens to strike beginning July 1st;
- Revel can’t open yet, Glenn Straub blames New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement;
- NJ State Assemblyman suggests legalizing marijuana to solve AC’s budget woes;
- No North Jersey Casinos Coalition launches campaign to defeat referendum;
- Toby Keith won’t play a beach concert this summer, but Blink 182 will;
- Revel and Showboat: you guessed it … still closed.
Episode info: [ 0:46:15 | 22.2 MB | download here ]