On episode 16 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss:
- Chris Christie signs Atlantic City aid package;
- Showboat and Playground owner Bart Blatstein envisions AC with 20 casinos;
- Boardwalk booze probably isn’t happening this summer…
- Hospitality workers might strike at Caesars, Harrah’s, Bally’s, and Tropicana;
- New poll says New Jersey voters split on North Jersey casinos;
- Dock’s Oyster House opens after renovations;
- Borgata announces pool opening, beer garden, and Marketplace (formerly The Cafeteria);
- Big surprises!
- Revel and Showboat: still closed … for now!??!
Episode info: [ 1:08:02 | 32.7 MB | download here ]