On episode 15 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss:
- Atlantic City delaying decision on Boardwalk booze;
- Bart Blatstein chosen to develop space between Revel and Showboat;
- New Jersey Senate and Assembly finally pass takeover and PILOT bills;
- Resorts CEO predicts 3-5 casinos will close if North Jersey gets gambling;
- Rumors of Foxwoods’ interest in Atlantic City;
- Glenn Straub offering 10 grand if you come up with a name for former Revel;
- Trip Report!
- We met some of you and had an awesome time;
- Reviewing Tropicana and Resorts rooms;
- We’re split on Royal Derby;
- Craps killed Kyle;
- Other random stuff about food, casinos, and gambling.
In the news:
- The Star-Ledger bashes Assembly Speaker Vincent Prieto for delaying takeover and PILOT bills;
- Prieto responds;
- Revel and Showboat: still closed.
Episode info: [ 1:18:52 | 37.9 MB | download here ]