[ 1:03:31 | 29.1 MB | download here ]
In episode 7 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss:
- AC could run out of money on Feb. 24th;
- State financial oversight bill will likely be introduced Feb. 16th;
- Wild Wild West at Bally’s has added Boardwalk Saloon, will be adding Guy Fieri BBQ joint;
- Listener trip report: Golden Nugget with a host;
- More about what we want and get in comps;
- Plans for our Feb. 19th-20th trip!
- (Here’s Barnyard Poker, in case you’re wondering.)
- Revel and Showboat: still closed.
In the news:
- State Senate President Steve Sweeney thinks Atlantic County should use its high bond rating to issue bonds that would pay for Atlantic City’s debt…
- And why not have the County buy AC’s water utility while we’re at it?
Like the podcast? Think there’s something we should discuss? Let us know in the comments, reach out to us on Twitter, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.