[ 1:15:56 | 34.8 MB | download here ]
In episode 6 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss:
- NJ Governor Chris Christie “pocket vetoes” the PILOT bill;
- State wants more involvement in AC finances, but don’t call it a takeover;
- State-appointed Emergency Manager Kevin Lavin moves on;
- Glenn Straub says he’ll open Revel space as water park, smaller casino;
- Borgata and Tropicana spending on renovations;
- Shaquille O’Neal is backing a $75 million urban redevelopment project;
- We discuss the pros and cons of Total Rewards;
- And talk about hosts and comps, thanks to our first listener email!
- Revel and Showboat: still closed.
In the news:
- Don Guardian’s “open letter” in the Philadelphia Business Journal;
- Borgata’s press release about renovations, with dizzying 3D video!
- Press of Atlantic City’s article on Christie not signing the PILOT bill.
Like the podcast? Think there’s something we should discuss? Let us know in the comments, reach out to us on Twitter, or email us at email@example.com.