(1:17:23, 35.4 MB, download here)
In episode 5 of the Atlantic City and Casino Biz Podcast, Kyle and Craig discuss:
- North Jersey casinos will be on the ballot;
- PILOT bill has passed state Assembly and Senate;
- State is threatening a takeover of Atlantic City;
- Bart Blatstein’s purchase of Showboat has gone through;
- Appeals court upholds ruling allowing Trump Taj Mahal to strip benefits and pensions;
- Planned water park at former Atlantic Club falls through;
- Revel and Showboat: still closed.
Like the podcast? Think there’s something we should discuss? Let us know in the comments, reach out to us on Twitter, or email us at email@example.com.